Our partnership is based on the objective of increasing the knowledge base on low income markets and providing end to end services to our clients. MART enjoys partnerships with a number of entities across the globe. We follow two approaches
1. Creating and Disseminating Knowledge
- BoP Innovation Centre, Netherlands – The partnership aims at leveraging each other’s strength to promote inclusive businesses
- Change, Japan – The partnership aims at creating sustainable business solutions to impact lives of poor in India and spread the knowledge on BoP among industries in Japan
- Swisscontact, Bangladesh – MART became the Knowledge Partner of the event on ‘Innovations at BoP, doing good by doing well’, organised by Swisscontact, Bangladesh. To learn more about MART’s contribution as the Knowledge Partner - http://www.swisscontact.org.bd/report/Innovation Event.pdf
Swisscontact, a well recognised authority on skill development was our International Partner for the event on Building Trainers’ Skills in Vocational Employability. Read more
- XIMB, Bhubaneswar – The partnership aims at exploring joint initiatives to impact lives of poor in India
- University of Illinois - MART has been working with University of Illinois, US to understand post harvesting issues and solutions in India
2. Extending Comprehensive services
- Advertising giants Proximity, Rediffusion and Anugrah Madison have partnered with MART to work in the rural communication domain.
- MART has partnered with a number of research agencies across the country to conduct survey in the rural areas. The partner agencies assist MART in conducting quantitative research.